Thursday, June 12, 2008

Secondhand Serenade.

Last night me, TJ, Moe, n' Adele went to the Secondhand Serenade concert at Thanksgiving Point!!!! It was BRILLIANT. They held it at the Electric Park, the weather was perfect, I had my camera ready, and we were up front and not center, but to the left. lol. It was super different from the Kanye concert, and I think I might have enjoyed it more (yikes!) hahhaa but it was really good. There were tons of people there and I had a great time with my bro's and Del.

Allred was the opening act. He did a pretty amazing compilation of different songs. He did this thing where he would sing or yell into his guitar (I have a flicc so it'll make more sense when you see it) but it was something I never seen before. It was good.

The next act was Ferras... He was freakin' brilliant! haha He played the piano and had some cool looking glasses on. And boy can he saaaaaaaaaannnnnng! He was pretty funny too.

Then came on Secondhand Serenade! It was mag-knee-feek. I'm so glad we went and that my lil' guitarist brother T.J introduced his music to us!!! It was mosdef a memorable night.



No comments: