Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy Birthday DADDY!!!!

It's ur birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Words can't express my boundless gratitude for you... I appreciate what you do... You've given me such security... No matter what mistakes I make I know you're there for me.. You cure my disappointments and you heal my pain.. You understood my fears and you protected me... I treasure every extraordinary memory and that's why..... I love you a billion times over times infinity!! You are the BESTEST Dad in the whole entire universe & I will always be a Daddys girl....

3 comments:

Nesa said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!

♥Carolynn said...

I know Im a day late, but Happy Birthday!!

jill langston kaufusi said...

Happy late birthday to mr. raquetball!
And a very late thank you for bringing dinner last week! Sorry we missed you, but I'm glad my mom let you hold the baby:)