Yesterday was a real special day for my family, but moreso for my little brother Moni. He got his mission call!!!! We all guessed where he'd be called to serve:
- Me & Baby Jane-The D.R
- Dad-Where ever the Lord wants him to go (he would say that!) haha
He opened it and started to read to himself.....
then I interrupted, "can you read it OUTLOUD! haha"
he read on and finally got to CLEVELAND OHIO!!!! we listened on... reporting to the MTC on November 19th... That's a special day for us times 3 now. It's Grandpa Alamoti's birthday (Temas too) and it's the day Moni will begin his missionary service!!!
Phones opened up and texts got sent out too all the familly from Me and T.J...
Here are some of the responses I got:
- Awwww dang thats sooo tight! Tell him I said congrats! Im so proud of him-Carissa
- A BIG YAY WOW-Aunty Pee
- that's freakin awesome! CONGRATS!-Emil
- When is the farewell?-DJ
- Tell em congrats we love him n now he'll b a great missionary!-Aunty Lile
- Congrats! mayb ill c him in the mtc!-Ella
- Congradulations! We r so happy 4 u! Gpas bday! We luv u!-The Gables
- Cool! How exciting!! Did he get it today? Oh my gosh im so happy for him! Plz tell him congrats for me! Aww thats sooo cool and exciting! Hes gonna love it! Yay!-Alai
- Congrats! Can't wait he'll b GREAT! Love ya guys!-Malia
- YAY!! TEO RAY CONRATZ FROM ALL DA SEVUDREDREZ AND IM COMIN FO DA FAREWELL. HAHA WE ALL ARE. WOOHOO GOO RAY! WE LOVE YOU!-The Sevudredres
- Yay! send our love out to moni. n congratulations! love me! ok i didnt know he turned it in. i keep thinking theyre still little boys! hehe!-Ramona
- Yeah! Congrats 2 elder mounga!-Loseli
- man that is awesome let us know when's the farewell-Lia Unga
- Wow whooo!-Salesi & Lose
- WOOWHOO!!! Thank you so much for informing me...im so excited for all of you! YAY! Go get'em Elder Mounga!=D-Adeleaide
- Ohhh.im very proud of him!!!-Kris & Tafu
- let him know we said congratulations n send our love let us know if you guys need anything done n keep us updated-Tuu
- What.... That is tight......-Baby Oto
- We are so happy for him and the rest of your family. Its going to be a wonderful time. love always-Unk Gil & Aunty Luti
- CONGRATS! WE LOVE U GUYS N MISS U! BEST OF LUCK. WE'LL DO OUR BEST 2 MAKE IT! MUAH!-Trish & Sione
- Woo hoo! So excited 4 moni! Let us know when his farwell is!-The Pahulus
- Haha hes going to the amish country. Jk congrats moni! thats where daveys from.-Maryann
Ok I didn't know I'd get so carried away almost typing up all the texts I got. lol We made some phone calls to those who aren't hip to the cell phone era as well hahaha. It was a great day in the Mounga household last night.
Elder Mounga called to serve from 2008-2010.