Tuesday, September 2, 2008

TAGGED by NESA...

The Rules:Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

#1 - I wish I were a photographer... I carry my little PNS camera with me just about everywhere I go.

#2- I'm a snacker. If you have kids, I probably eat more like them than you. haha I love to eat junk food, and bread is an essential part of my diet! haha

#3 - I travel alot, but I still don't have a passport. My goal is to get it before this year ends and to get my 1st stamp sometime in '09.

#4 - I hate watching scary movies...

#5 - I love to listen to slow jams when I go on long runs (yes long runs meaning 3+ miles) hahaha long to some, short to others. lol

#6 - I'm a collecter of the state quarters!! haha I'll post a pictures of it when it's close to getting complete.



I tag: Seini-Omi-Kristi-Ele-Candice-Mary

3 comments:

Ku'uipo Photography said...

I'VE BEEN CAUGHT!! Awww Lavs..Thanks for the comment. Yeah, that was actually our nephew a.k.a Sefo & Ipo's baby, Zeus. I really have to lift weights because the next morning my arms were dying from carrying that chubby little guy...lol Alright, I'll go learn how to do this tagging thingamajigga...HAVE A FANTABULOUS DAY!!!!!!!!

ma'elePHOTO said...

Ahhh... I feel SO cool for being included in your tag! (lol!) but I actually did this tag. I guess I could simplify it. (you'll see, mine is heck-a-long). So here's my link if you want to check it out!

Love you Lavs!

Cammi said...

Hi Lavs! I haven't seen you in forever... I just love the blogging world - getting to say hi and reconnecting with everyone! Looks like you are up to no good (as usual) :)