Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Thanks Amerikava.. & bachelorette parties too...

Last Friday [2.6.2009] Alai & I attended my friend Laura's bachelorette party.
[This is Laura & the most rated G gift she received lol]
It was super fun... Crazy games, g'd food, great company, & gifts galore for the bride to be.
After all of that we all headed over to OZZ in Provo for a concert hosted by Amerikava.
ALL THE SINGLE LADIES

[most of 'em anyways]

We sure know how to POSE for the CAMERA now...

[some random lady, Laura, me, G, & Lauras sister]

CLICK...


[Sera didn't know she was in the photo, Alai, & Nina]
CLICK ..

[Alai, Tema, me, Lelu] My Pretty Sisters :]
POSE for the CAMERA NOW...

[I'm with the band]
CLICK...

[Alai, Travis-dude Alai served with, owner of the cool bongo drum, & me]
CLICK...

[me, Miss Tema Hunkin, Isa]
CLICK....

[Nolan I dunno what he's doing, me, Timote]
&

[Alai, me, Terina, Sess]

Thats how my Friday night ended & Saturday morning began. lol
Laura & her fiance will be getting married 2.13.2009 in San Diego.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

heyyyyyy lavz!!!

dads party was GREAAAAAAAAAAAAATFANTASTICAMAZING all in one=) been super duper busy with things so ya we havent been on our blog for like ever but today-- we're updating!! yayyyyy=) anyway, how are you?? i see your still taking over the world one step at a time!! nice!! hope all is well=) we miss you!! talk to you soon *I HOPE*

love, MARA*

Jobi Niu said...

HEy girrrlll!! WAssuP? How freaking CUTE are your bangs!? LOVE EM! I loved your pics.. :]

Unknown said...

Watch out for the party girl!!! Looks like fun. Pasi went and said it was a lot of fun. How fun.

Unknown said...

Sorry, I think I just said the word "FUN" three times. Lets try "EXCITING." hahaha seriously what a nerd I am.

ma'elePHOTO said...

PT's are SO MUCH FUN!!!! esspecially around this time. We've decided to forgo a vday pty to attend the 7s. I am WAY excited!!! beats the stress of throwin' a dinner pty for love-birds! Just to focus on ONE. LOVE YOU Lavs, can't wait to see you!